We currently need stories about:
Please send the following contact information by e-mail to Colleen Appleby-Carroll and we will get back to you.
- Experiences of living in multi-generational households
- An innovative intergenerational program transforming the lives of participant and staff
- An intergenerational shared site that provides a win-win for participants and their community
- Individuals who received Social Security Survivor benefits as children or youth
- Experiences of providing support for a grandchild or receiving support and care from a grandparent
- City, State, Zip
- Phone or Email Contact Info
- Story Focus Area
Please Note: By submitting your story to Generations United, you give us permission to use your story in media features, e-newsletters, fact sheets, and other Generations United Publications.
Generations United provides policymakers and the media with compelling facts about the economic, political, and social imperatives of intergenerational cooperation. However, we need your help to make these statistics come alive through the power of your story.