Your Donation Improves the Lives of Children, Youth, and Older Adults
Imagine a world where:
- Public policies and programs connect generations rather than separate them
- Grandparents and other adults who step forward to raise children are recognized and supported for keeping families together and providing an economic service to our country
- Older adults share their wisdom and experiences with the younger people in their lives and raise their voices in support of policies that help vulnerable children and youth across the country thrive
With your donation and support, together we can make it happen. Give today.
Generations United is a proven and effective advocate for children, youth, and older adults. We work with leading children, youth, aging, intergenerational, and grandfamily organizations to develop a common agenda for vulnerable book-end populations, forge new partnerships, educate policymakers and the media, and empower intergenerational leaders.
Your Support Grows Impact
Here are just some of the ways that Generations United transformed donations into intergenerational impact this year.
- recognizing the inaugural America’s Best Intergenerational Communities and featuring their success as practical inspiration for communities across the country
- transforming Grandparents Day into an intergenerational call to action with the NFL Players Association and other grand partners
- highlighting grandfamily success stories of lives-well raised and educating policymakers about policy changes that can better support grandfamilies
- convening our biennial international conference that brings together leading aging, children, intergenerational, and grandfamily organizations
- launching Colorado Seniors4Kids in partnership with the Colorado Children’s Campaign to raise the voices of older adults in support of policies that help children and youth thrive
Other folks notice the impact of our work too. In 2012, the Nonprofit Times named Generations United Executive Director Donna Butts to its list of "Power and Influence Top 50."
We Need Your Support Today
Generations United can only improve the lives of children, youth, and older adults with your support and involvement. Give today to make sure that Generations United can keep growing policies and programs that support all ages across the lifespan. Why? Because we’re stronger together.
I Want to Donate Now.