The mission of Generations United is to improve the lives of children youth and older people through intergenerational collaboration, public policies, and programs for the enduring benefit of all.
A world that values and engages all generations
Our Core Beliefs
Generations United is the catalyst that brings single-age focused groups together to build and support a common agenda while providing a unique voice in public debate. We honor, support, and engage all ages.
Further, we believe:
- Intergenerational collaboration unites and improves our communities.
- Intergenerational approaches have a positive relationship to economic growth and value creation.
- Public policy should meet the needs of all generations.
- Resources are more wisely used when they connect the generations rather than separate them.
- Discrimination, in any form, limits a person's potential to contribute to the development of their community.
- Grandparents and other adults who step forward to raise children are keeping families together and providing an economic service to our country.
Learn more about the impact
, and theory of change
of Generations United. Contact us at 202-289-3979 or firstname.lastname@example.org